Y is for YIN-YANG
PERFECTION and BALANCE are 2 things that each one of us is striving for in our life. But the irony is that we are trying to achieve it in a completely non-conducive environment which consist of a world that’s overflowing with information & knowledge; mind that is filled to the brim with chaos and commotion and a body that is all the time busy multi-tasking. We are aiming for the improbable considering the dynamic eco-system we live and operate in. The best way to achieve balance is to seek progression instead of perfection and move forward. The moment we start accepting the duality of everything in life, we will achieve balance in life. This principle of duality is YIN-YANG, a concept/ approach which helps us deal effectively with uncertainties of life - ups and downs, good times and bad times, opportunities and challenges.
Why is YIN-YANG important ?
· Life is never a smooth ride and we need to deal with adversity as well. YIN-YANG prepares us for dealing with the downs in life and move ahead in life
· Adopting the YIN-YANG approach build in us the requisite mental strength to deal with difficulties
· YIN-YANG prepares us to build multiple perspectives· YIN-YANG helps us perceive the adversities as natural happenings and not get bogged down by them
How to balance YIN-YANG ?
· Accepting failures and negative events in our life as natural occurrences, similar to the positive ones
· Focus on achieving balance in all aspects of life – work, home, relationships, etc. The more all these aspects are in harmony, the more balanced our life will be
· Include practices like mindfulness, meditation and yoga which connect us to our inner self
· Practice gratitude and be thankful for everything in life
· Declutter life to attract clarity and positivity in life
Bring YIN-YANG in life and live holistically forever !