X is for "X-FACTOR"
“Survival of the fittest” is the mantra for success in this highly competitive world. There is a cut-throat competition everywhere and in everything. To come out victorious we need to outclass our competitors and also be the preferred choice. To stand apart from the crowd we need to be unique in something, possess some special talent, develop some special skill/ knowledge which is what is termed as “X-FACTOR”. This “X-FACTOR” is the real differentiator for us which separates us from the rest of the crowd and puts us right there in front and in limelight. “X-FACTOR” is what we excel at.
Why “X-FACTOR” is important ?
· It makes us more charismatic and creates a magnetic effect in our personality
· It is an important trait in our personality which differentiates us from others and determines our success
· Gives us an extra edge over our competitors in situations where every competitor meets the basic mandated requirement of education, skills and knowledge and something unique or different plays the deciding factor
· It paves the way for us to move forward in life
· It boosts our self-esteem and confidence as we find worth in our existence
· It helps us identify our USP (Unique Selling Proposition) which helps us direct our energy and effort on our unique talent, skill or passion
How to identify/ develop “X-FACTOR” ?
· Exploring our interests and passion helps us identify our “X-FACTOR”. What excites us and keeps us involved is most probably our “X-FACTOR”.
· If in various social situations, people approach us and show keenness to interact with us because of our certain behaviour/ attitude then that’s an indication of our “X-FACTOR” at play
· Once identified, it’s important to develop it further to retain that extra edge in our personality and capitalise on the opportunities that come our way.
· Hone your “X-FACTOR” skills as much as possible by practicing it over and over again, Be an Outlier by doing it for 10,000 hours
· Try bettering at the “X-FACTOR” by doing it with interest and attention
Let your X-FACTOR make you a WINNER !