A is for ACTION
Life is a continuous and consistent series of events/ situations and our success or failure in life is determined by one of the following 2 states we deal with it, either active or passive. Let’s briefly explore each of the 2 mentioned states – Passive and Active
Passive state is a state of inertia where we just let the events happen to us and impact us. It is a stationary state which doesn’t yield much related to our growth in life whereas Active state is a state of motion where we seize control of the event/ situation and enable us to make things happen as we want them to.
Each one of us seek success in life and want to achieve the most in our lives. To a large extent, our success in life is determined by our accomplishments which are characterised by our goals and dreams. Considering the fact that each one of us have immense potential lying dormant and waiting to be harnessed, what possibly could lead us to achieve our goals and dreams and do justice to our potential ? One of key ingredients that possibly would enable us to be more successful in life is “ACTION”. To achieve anything in life, both Planning and Doing are important but planning alone may not suffice unless appropriate ACTION supplements it and completes the success cycle.
WHY taking ACTION is important ?
- ACTION is foundational key to all success
- ACTION always yields something more and better
- ACTION turns Vision into Reality
- ACTION shows the way to get started
- ACTION puts you on path to greatness
- ACTION helps build skills like decision-making, self-esteem, confidence, focus, result oriented
- ACTION helps us step out of our comfort zone and move towards a better life
HOW to start taking ACTION ?
- Adopt Kaizen style - Begin small and take one step at a time
- Focus on one thing at a time as this will help being specific and let us concentrate all our energies on that specific task/ thing.
- Always have a GOAL to act towards as it will provide the direction to work towards. Additionally, pick up an attainable GOAL, something that can be reached/ achieved
- Always imbibe a positive and progressive intent towards what we want to achieve as this will always trigger the right kind of motivation in us.
- Making commitment to achieve our goals will help us own the task completely and also make us accountable for the same.
- Visualise being successful as the law of attraction would ensure that even our ACTIONS start aligning with our thoughts and beliefs
So, let’s start taking ACTION and assume control of our lives.